We are just one week away from the day I’ve been waiting for since the end of June when I first started creating the art for my book Romans: A Hand Lettered Devotional. Next Tuesday, November 14th, my book will officially be released! I can hardly believe it! Can you?
Here are just a few reasons why I know you will love this book:
- Each devotional thought is short and to the point, so you can easily make time to read this book daily.
- I wrote this book for you and for myself, continuously asking the question throughout the writing process: “What truths do we need to be reminded of on a daily basis?”
- I created intricate pieces of art for each chapter of Romans with Bible verses, personal thoughts and paraphrases written in different lettering styles to help you remember what you read.
- You will be inspired spiritually and creatively. I’m sure many of you will be motivated to open your Bibles, read the Book of Romans and spice up your Bible study routine a bit… and if you don’t study the Bible on a regular basis, I truly believe this book will help many of you get excited about making it a part of your routine!
And of course…
- It is filled with the hope and truth that can only be found in Jesus Christ!
So, who else is excited with me??
Click HERE to pre-order.
(Orders will start getting shipped out at the end of the week!)