Give | Become a Patron
I am passionate about proclaiming the Gospel and sharing biblical truth. Would you prayerfully consider becoming a monthly giver on Patreon to help me reach more people?
Selling products and working with like-minded companies keeps my business running. However, the content people connect with the most is on my blog and mailing list. I love creating inspiring artwork, free resources, blog posts, and weekly emails to encourage my community. It’s one of my favorite things I do! The only downside is, that type of work doesn’t bring in much income.
To be clear, I don’t do it for the income. I would do it regardless of whether I had additional help. But, running and growing a blog and mailing list costs money. And, if I am being compensated for even a little bit of my time writing and creating free content, I can devote more of my work hours to discipling my community!
So, please prayerfully consider supporting my mission by becoming a monthly giver on Patreon. Your pledges make it possible for me to reach more people and spend more time creating content that builds up the body of Christ! Will you join me in this mission?
Belief & Mission Statement
- In one Almighty God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Son, Jesus Christ is the light of the World, begotten of the Father, not made. Through Him, all things were made. He came down from heaven as fully God and fully man. Likewise, I believe Jesus is the Messiah who came to save sinners, offering Himself as a sacrifice for all who put their faith in Him. Though He did not sin, He was crucified on the cross to take on the wrath of God, which we deserve. He suffered, died, was buried, and rose from the dead on the third day for our justification, conquering sin and death once and for all. He also ascended to heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father and will come again with glory to judge the living and the dead.
- By grace, through faith in Christ alone we are given the gift of salvation and declared righteous in His sight. As a result, we are made children of God.
- When we put our faith in Christ, we receive the Holy Spirit, Who opens our eyes to truth, enables us to understand Scripture and walk in the way of God.
- The Bible is the complete written word of God. That is to say, it is His divine revelation. Consequently, it is without error, carrying the full weight of His authority.
My mission is to…
- Glorify God in all I do. Point people to Christ and proclaim the Gospel online through my creativity and in my personal life.
- Carry out Jesus’ Great Commission to make disciples (Matthew 28:18-20).
- Create and sell products that are day-to-day reminders to help people stay centered on God, His words, and truth.
- Create free creative, biblically based online resources and social media posts that: 1) Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 2) Help others understand the Bible and how to apply it to their lives. And 3) Help others grow in godly wisdom and discernment.