- Hand-lettered Christmas prints (choose one)
- 5×7″ or 8×10″
- Foiled print – choose your color (gold pictured)
- Paper: 80 lb cardstock (5×7), 60 lb cardstock (8×10)
- Frame/stand not included
- Isaiah 9:6 print reads: “for to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
- John 1:14 print reads: “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.”
- Made in the USA (Minneapolis, MN)
These beautiful foiled, hand-lettered Christmas prints feature the Bible verses perfect for displaying and gifting during the Christmas season. All foiled prints are created in-house and carefully inspected to make sure you receive a high-quality print. You can choose between a variety of foil colors to customize this piece to suit your preferences. Likewise, you can choose between two sizes: 5×7″ and 8×10″. Each print comes individually, without a frame or stand. Here is a frame I recommend. My prints are blank on the back, with the exception of a small signature, so they can also make lovely flat cards to give to family and friends. However, I recommend testing the bleed of the pen in a small area before writing your note on the back so you don’t ruin the design on the front!
Looking for something different? Browse all of my prints HERE.
Shop biblically-inspired, Christian gifts and home decor at laurenibach.com/shop
“Scripture quotations are from the ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.”
All orders are carefully packaged and ship within 1-6 business days. Please note, I make 1-2 trips to the post office per week, so sometimes items will ship right away, other times you’ll have to wait a bit. Thank you for your patience! Please also make sure your shipping info is accurate at checkout. I am not liable for lost or stolen packages. Therefore, I recommend you note your order’s tracking number and, if possible, have someone home to accept your package from USPS on the estimated delivery date.