These prayer sheets were created out of a personal need to better organize my prayers for others and myself. As a Christ follower, wife, daughter, friend, small group leader, etc. etc. I have a lot of people I have committed to praying for each week. Would I call myself a prayer warrior? Maybe aspiring prayer warrior is more accurate! But, with these sheets, I can organize my prayers and better remember who and for what I am praying for.
The goal is to pray that the Holy Spirit would guide these prayers and reveal what else to pray for, not just pray through the lists repeatedly.
What’s included | 8 sheets with the following sections:
- The church
- Those in need
- Fill me with love for… (Prayers for our enemies)
- Prayers for ________ (Blank sheet to make your own section)
Also included: An explanation on how to best utilize these prayer sheets and tips on how to maximize your time spent with Jesus
Interested in some free resources? You can receive a FREE edevotional instantly when you sign up for my mailing list HERE. Then, expect many more encouraging emails and free digital resources as we get to know each other.
Check out my other digital downloads HERE. Learn about the Bible, learn about Christ, and get creatively inspired! Most importantly, I am committed to offering quality, biblical content. Always expect a touch of creativity.
There are no returns on this item since all its contents are digital files. If you for some reason have any issues, please contact me so I can help resolve them.
- Glorify God in all I do. Pointing people to Christ and proclaiming the Gospel online through my creativity, as well as in my personal life.
- Carry out Jesus’ Great Commission to make disciples (Matthew 28:18-20).
- Create and sell products that are day-to-day reminders to help people stay centered on God, His words, and truth.
- Create free creative, biblically based online resources and social media posts that 1) Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ 2) Help others understand the Bible and how to apply it to their lives, and 3) Help others grow in godly wisdom and discernment.