52-Week Scripture Reflection Prayer Journal for Women
By clicking the above button, you will be redirected to Amazon via an affiliate link, where I will receive a small commission for each purchase.
Already ordered? Please consider leaving a written review on Amazon and share your favorite thing about the book!
Do you want to start a prayer journal, but the idea is a bit overwhelming? Perhaps you already keep a prayer journal, but your prayers feel stale and repetitive. Regardless of where you’re at in your experiences or perceptions of prayer journaling, this journal is for you.
My 52-Week Scripture Reflection Prayer Journal for Women has space for 52 entries so you can reflect and pray through one verse per week for an entire year. Additionally, if you need a little extra help choosing a verse, there is a collection of passage suggestions in the back of the journal, organized by category. Reflect on basic truths of the Bible or something more specific to your personal circumstances and discover how praying Scripture will deepen your faith. You’ll see that each journal entry leaves space for you to:
- Write a Bible verse or passage to reflect on
- Reflect on the verse by writing down 1-3 truths that stand out to you
- Pray through the verse through praise, confession, gratitude, and supplication
- The perfect prayer journal for women to take with you on the go
- Beautifully designed matte finished cover
- Order as paperback or spiral-bound hardcover
Lauren Ibach is an artist and writer with a passion for helping women center their lives on Christ and His Word. She creates hand-lettered artwork, products, resources, and blog posts to proclaim the Gospel and inspire others to love and follow Jesus.