Preview Preparing for Christmas here—read the full blog post and download the freebie by clicking the button below.
Earlier this year, I approached my husband in our tiny apartment kitchen and semi-jokingly asked, “Can I share a deep secret of my heart?” And I proceeded to tell him, “I think about my Christmas decorations almost everyday.” He laughed and said, “Seriously?” I have this weird sense of humor where I occasionally like making him think we’re about to have a serious moment, and then I just say inconsequential things. But, there was some truth to this comment! There is something in my heart that longs for Christmas and the visual reminders that signify we are in a special season.
Click the button below to continue reading at paperpeonypress.com.
If you would like a physical bookmark with my Advent Reading Plan, it’s available for purchase in my shop.
- Includes one double-sided, 2×6″ ivory and dark green bookmark
- Printed on 150# card stock with a coated matte finish
- Numbers correspond with each day of December leading up to Christmas
- The bookmark takes readers through three key topics: the gospel, fulfilled prophecies about Christ’s birth, and the Christmas story
- Passages are short, so you never have to skip a day due to lack of time
- Questions for journaling are included for those who want to spend more time reflecting
- Domestic bookmark orders ship FREE
Paper Peony Press and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We hope you make many sweet memories and find joy in the Christmas preparations and festivities. But most importantly, we hope you find Jesus and delight in His Word as you seek Him during this beautiful season.